|materila:||steel||surface finish:||power coated|
|application:||wiring support||place of origin:||zhejiang|
wire cable tray,
cable tray trunking
Electro Zinc Plated / Powder Coated Electrical Cable Tray GI Steel Cable Trunking For Underfloor
GI CABLE TRUNKING
Finish: pre-galvanized, hot dipped galvanized, plastic-spray
Length: 2.9meters, 3meters, as client’s request
Electro zinc plated – for indoor use to BS EN 12329-2000, 12microns thick
Powder coated - for indoor use to JG/T3045-1998, between 6 and 10 microns thick
Hot Dipped Galvanized – for outdoor use to BS EN 1461-1999, between 60 and 80 microns thick
Electrolytic Polishing – for stainless steel use
The advantages of our GI Cable Trunking :
1. Low cost, significant cost savings compared to standard traditional tray products.
2. Light in weight, wide range of sizes.
3. Fast heat dispersion.
4. Strong enough to withstand short circuits. Provides strength, rigidity without additional hardware.
5. Adapts to difficult architectural designs to accommodate changes in direction and elevation of cable runs.
6.Flexible, easy and fast installation. Design allows cable exit or entry at any point.
7. Cables can be secured to clamps or ties.
8.Various hardware accessories available to fix, support and install.
9. Safe smooth edge design to protect cable.
10.Easy for line check and cleaning , easy maintained.